Massive drop in views on kid channels

Sam K

Reaction score
I am also facing the same issue! I have 8 Channels with 350k, 58k, 10k subs and my views per channel is only 98 views per hour now! Look like YouTube support don't care about creators anymore! Email Youtube Support is like a joke!

We should all protest in front of YouTube headquarter! Who's down? "Content Creators, We have a voice"

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I am also facing the same issue! I have 8 Channels with 350k, 58k, 10k subs and my views per channel is only 98 views per hour now! Look like YouTube support don't care about creators anymore! Email Youtube Support is like a joke!

We should all protest in front of YouTube headquarter! Who's down? "Content Creators, We have a voice"
Are they unboxing channels? They got the most hit

ianmacdon

I've Got It
Reaction score
I have 2800 videos and 249,000 subs, and they are all kids related and all evergreen, kid friendly, and no bad words or insinuations, all good family friendly ...and yet NOT ONE of them are visible on the kids app , even when i search the actual name of the video...does that mean that MY ENTIRE CHANNEL was determined not acceptable/ shadowbanned ?? My overall views are down again 50% since July, which is like an overall drop of 99.9% drop. I can still find them on the main youtube.com but none on the youtubekids.com , this is crazy.

• Sad
Reactions: Dario

MeachamLake

Reaction score
I've had my best fortnight for ages now - views and revenue are now back to, if not exceeding, pre-drop levels.

If Q4 2019 really is the last gasp for revenue then hopefully I will go out with a bang!

Reactions: ianmacdon

Dario

I've Got It
Reaction score
good for yall.... my situation is still bad... used to have 450k a day pre-drop, since the drop im getting 80k a day, could be very worse but still, huge drop

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I have 2800 videos and 249,000 subs, and they are all kids related and all evergreen, kid friendly, and no bad words or insinuations, all good family friendly ...and yet NOT ONE of them are visible on the kids app , even when i search the actual name of the video...does that mean that MY ENTIRE CHANNEL was determined not acceptable/ shadowbanned ?? My overall views are down again 50% since July, which is like an overall drop of 99.9% drop. I can still find them on the main youtube.com but none on the youtubekids.com , this is crazy.
now you changed your niche it will be even harder. You need a content strategy. Maybe create reviews based on the newest cartoons plus plain unboxing is done I think. it is an oversaturated market and I think YT doesn't want to promote these channels much anymore.

Reactions: ianmacdon

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Interesting article about the new monetization changes targeting kids content and how it 's affecting creators:

Quote:

YouTube and creators may still be able to generate revenue from video ads as long as they are not targeted based on data collected from children, although these are far less lucrative.

"Advertisers do spend more for trackable, measurable placements," said Nicole Perrin, an analyst at the research firm eMarketer.

"I'm not sure there is a way to comply with this for kids without limiting some of the revenues on that side."

Reactions: Esra

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Interesting article about the new monetization changes targeting kids content and how it 's affecting creators:

Quote:

YouTube and creators may still be able to generate revenue from video ads as long as they are not targeted based on data collected from children, although these are far less lucrative.

"Advertisers do spend more for trackable, measurable placements," said Nicole Perrin, an analyst at the research firm eMarketer.

"I'm not sure there is a way to comply with this for kids without limiting some of the revenues on that side."
is it something new or just a removal of personalized ads.

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
has anyone found out why new videos just dont get to suggested anymore? At all. It's been since summer