Massive drop in views on kid channels

Leal

Reaction score
Hey all, what's your CPM like at the moment in the youtube kids niche? Did it drop or stayed relatively stable? Thank you

Sibyl Eason

Reaction score
Woo! All sounds creepy. By the way, do you guys have read this news?
Screenshot (8).png

I think when all ok, you guys need to do something to boost your channel back. Yes, I know the system is still system. But please find alternative or try many tips that can make your channel alive. I wish all of you the best and do not give up easily!

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
someone from the site please delete the link above. It's spam

deby

Reaction score
hello am new here, i have youtube channel for m2d kids nursary rhymes, riddles, moral stores and learning videos. i have not been monetized yet at the moment i have 1030 subs and 3200 watch time but its seems am stucked... not getting subs and watch time.
i need advice on what to do, thank u

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
hello am new here, i have youtube channel for m2d kids nursary rhymes, riddles, moral stores and learning videos. i have not been monetized yet at the moment i have 1030 subs and 3200 watch time but its seems am stucked... not getting subs and watch time.
i need advice on what to do, thank u
more likely your channel is lost in millions of other channels making the same senseless nursery rhymes. Don't forget when you make a video talking about A you are competing with thousands of videos talking about A. So to get to the 1st place you better be very good!

So make your spice to stand out! (Not just pepper and salt)