Massive drop in views on kid channels

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
ye everything is down for me too, all of my videos are marked not for kids
here we go.JPGthis year vs last.JPG
this year vs last in views too ^ this year is blue, its a shame because it started so well thanks to an upload at the end of last year. To show this is not to do with uploads, purple line had ZERO uploads that whole year. so yea, im usually pretty even all through and just shift with the algo changes. this one hurts especially in march, its lower than January which is mad.

• Sad
Reactions: markkaz

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
revenue in march is worse than in january. Damn useless coppa law destroyed everything

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
these politicians only know how to sh.. on people and start wars

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Still no improvement on this MFK channel. Steady 250K views a month, only earning $165 :(

image.jpeg

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Still no improvement on this MFK channel. Steady 250K views a month, only earning $165 :(
Damn, I'm on a trajectory to hit around $200 in March with just 90-120k views. YT did a lot of channels dirty this year, the bad karma gonna catch up with them. I'll be keeping an eye on alternatives this year, the YT ship seems to be sinking faster and faster...

Reactions: markkaz

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
AdWords now has the button now not to show ads on made for kids videos. Kids creators are completely eliminated.