Mass Dislike Botting?

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So over the last few days ALL of my videos have been getting mass disliked and I have no idea how to deal with this. Four days ago, I woke up and ALL of my videos had four more dislikes than they previously did (most of my videos had 1, 2 or no dislikes to begin with), and today I just woke up and found out ALL of my videos have gotten three more dislikes to add to it. When I say all my videos I literally mean they're going back to when I first started my Youtube channel.

Personally, this just annoys me because I spend a lot of time on my commentary videos and my videos usually never get SEVEN dislikes, at the most I'll get two, so I know this is either a bot or someone getting their friends to mass dislike my videos (this same situation happened a few months ago after I exposed an underage girl for promoting her videos with sexual pictures). However, I can kinda tell that this isn't a person or group of people doing this because typically, whenever I've p****d off someone to the point of mass disliking my content, they've left comments and this time theres no comments.

Basically, I'm just wondering if theres anything I can even do about this, like contact youtube, to see if they can solve all of this.

Star Wars Geek

Reaction score
Oddly something similar happened to me a few days ago, just not as extreme. I rarely get dislikes, which really surprises me. But I noticed it was like someone just went through and decided to click dislike. It doesn’t bother me. Just found it so odd. From my understanding dislikes count as engagement which is a good thing overall for you channel. In the end I wouldn’t let it get to you. Some people are just grumpy :)

Reactions: Justine

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
CLEARLY someone is jealous of all the success your having RN :p. I have been there before where all of sudden my videos have an oddly higher dislike ratio with no reason at all because not even the view count changes. Sucks to hear it happen to you @Justine .

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It’s happened to me before, someone created multiple accounts to just dislike my videos. Dislikes don’t really effect your channel in a negative way they actually help because they are counted as engaments just like they do with likes, if anything it helps your channel it shows people are interacting with your channel. Try looking at it in a more positive way!

Insane ikarus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
I think that when your channel starts to get more views and and subscribers more people get upset their they can't have as many as you. To stay on topic I don't have to many subs/views so in turn I don't get that many dislikes/likes. (although there was that one time someone told me to kill my self but that's not important)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Something like that happened to me but i don't know if it was a bot or a person. But it just sucks when they don't comment anything and just dislike it without a reason.

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it just means your doing Youtube the right way :):):)