Music Male voice needed, video is done

Maskanio

Reaction score
*The script is also done*
All the clips are in place, all I need is an additional voice. The video is a 4 minute skit involving a feud between a healer and a player in game. Here is 2 samples of my last 2 skits:

youtube.com/watch?v=SejSZLzmp10
youtube.com/watch?v=dbFntWeq4Bc
*not letting me embed them*

The voice doesn't have to have a certain tone on it, I'm just looking for someone who is creative and not dull. This isn't a CoD commentary, it is a skit and I want it to be entertaining as possible.

If you're interested, please fill out this form.

Voice Samples:

Timezone:

Mic Used:

I plan on moving this video out within the next 2 days. Additional information will be provided, just looking for a decent voice to put into my video.

Reaction score
I'm happy to help out if you're still searching. I've got an audio-technica condenser mic and a small pre-amp, so I can get you pretty high-quality audio.

You can hear my voice on any video in my channel - I've worked on a few other dialects as well, depending on what you need.

I'm in the Eastern time zone, but my schedule is pretty hectic. I'd be happy to dub lines into a video, but unfortunately, I couldn't commit to a Google Hangout / Skype / etc for recording the audio.

Let me know if I can help :)

Maskanio

Reaction score
I'm happy to help out if you're still searching. I've got an audio-technica condenser mic and a small pre-amp, so I can get you pretty high-quality audio.

You can hear my voice on any video in my channel - I've worked on a few other dialects as well, depending on what you need.

I'm in the Eastern time zone, but my schedule is pretty hectic. I'd be happy to dub lines into a video, but unfortunately, I couldn't commit to a Google Hangout / Skype / etc for recording the audio.

Let me know if I can help :)
Hey man where can I reach you at?