Gaming Making a Minecraft recording/streaming 1.16 SMP server (still needs a name)

HazzMan4EIsMyName

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey all how's it going it's HazzMan4Ever here with a new post. I'm here to announce me and a good friend of mine are working on setting up a 1.16 Minecraft SMP server that will be made for recording and streaming on. As it says in the title of this post we're still thinking on a name for the server. The server will be a whitelisted server it's whitelisted because we don't want anyone to invite someone that might you know mess things up or something along those lines. your sub count does not matter most of the people that will be joining are small. That is also something else I should note too is most of the members so far are either from the UK or the US but we are open to any people from the EU.

The server will also have plugins and data packs to make things a lot more interesting. We're looking to make a really fun experience and hopefully a long one too. If you're interested all you have to do is contact me on Discord you don't need to sign up through like an application or anything. Me and my friend will talk you through any other things that I didn't mention in this post. My Discord is HazzMan4E#4130. If it doesn't work for some reason just tell me yours through private messages or comment here :)

Reactions: Woolminotaur442

Hunata.Fox

Reaction score
Hello I sent you a friend request on Discord, I'd love to join the SMP I just started my channel

PratAttack

Reaction score
my discord is pratprat6376 but you know that already lmao, if you are interested in having me im sure id be interested in trying it out

bshink

Reaction score
I just added you. Sounds like fun!