Makeup Video to Gaming Video?? I NEED YOUR THOUGHTS!

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello friends!
I would really appreciate it if you would take the time and kindly check this out for me!
Actual video content is only 4 minutes (I try to keep it short, I know your time is gold!)
The video is best watched with annotations. (Yes, I should probably add the actual text to the video, but I'm an idiot so that's for next time lol)

My first video was kind of like a makeup tutorial-slash-comedy video, which is waaaaaay different from this one.
So I hope you folks give me your thoughts, suggestions, constructive criticism, anything!!!
Anything helps!

Thank you my loves <3

Reactions: Freshly Finished

Nick and Sammy

Live, Laugh, Love Brownies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think that was great, but if you're worried about what you should continue to upload in the future. Just do what makes you happy or find your niche, or you can continue to upload different kinds of videos, and see how your subscribers react to them. But as for this video, I really enjoyed it. I think you're funny, you remind me a bit of ssohpkc (he's my favorite gaming let's player) but as for tiny tiny tiny things that I think would help is yes, like you said, adding text to the video, and you don't have to add as many slow mo replays. I would personally only add the slow motion things for details that hard to see within the actual video like you did at 1:03. But that's about it, everything else was good! I hope i helped in a way :D

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think that was great, but if you're worried about what you should continue to upload in the future. Just do what makes you happy or find your niche, or you can continue to upload different kinds of videos, and see how your subscribers react to them. But as for this video, I really enjoyed it. I think you're funny, you remind me a bit of ssohpkc (he's my favorite gaming let's player) but as for tiny tiny tiny things that I think would help is yes, like you said, adding text to the video, and you don't have to add as many slow mo replays. I would personally only add the slow motion things for details that hard to see within the actual video like you did at 1:03. But that's about it, everything else was good! I hope i helped in a way :D
This really helped a lot! I really appreciate it. :-D I'm going to try to cut the slow mo next time, you got a point! Thanks for the feedback :)
Also, I checked out your channel. You guys are funny. I watched the Booty Call skit. Great job! Maybe get a better mic for sound quality of your dialogues? But other than that you guys know what you're doing already! :) Keep it up!

Nick and Sammy

Live, Laugh, Love Brownies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This really helped a lot! I really appreciate it. :-D I'm going to try to cut the slow mo next time, you got a point! Thanks for the feedback :)
Also, I checked out your channel. You guys are funny. I watched the Booty Call skit. Great job! Maybe get a better mic for sound quality of your dialogues? But other than that you guys know what you're doing already! :) Keep it up!
No Problem! Glad to help in a way :D

And haha, that video was one of my favorites to do. But yeah, that's when we didn't have a mic, but even with our current mic, the sound quality is a little bit iffy. We're going to get a new mic though, so we'll see how that goes, and thank you!!! You too!!!