Made my first game review would like some opinions

Vlodril

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i have a let's play channel. Last few months i have been doing some first looks (small 20-40m videos) that seem to get some more views and likes than normal let's play videos.

After i finished a let's play for the technomancer i decided to try my hand at a full review. Obviously the quality is not great (first effort) but i would like some opinions and what looks good , what looks bad, whats missing etc.

Here is the video in question.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6_6Njx-Qwo

ok only way to get the link in is without the http and without using the forums link's for some reason.

Last edited:

subtrendy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not sure which video you're referring to, but WOW you put out a lot of content every day. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, as long as you're reliable (it would look really off balanced if you uploaded 30 videos on Monday then we don't see anything for a week or two, for instance). In fact, your videos are so long that it might be better to even further break them up into smaller segments. My team is working on getting our videos to this length, too- it's harder than it seems, but it's the YouTube sweet spot.

Look at it this way- in the past 24ish hours, you've uploaded 8 videos, most of which are 20 minutes or longer. That's roughly 160 minutes, or 3 hours- that's a huge chunk of the day to the average viewer to devote to your channel, even though I'm sure it's good content. At least with smaller videos it would seem like a smaller commitment to them, and they may even get hooked with them and watch more if they enjoy what you have.

Reactions: Vlodril

Vlodril

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea the video wont appear i am not sure why. either i copy paste the link or use a media. let me try to use "" or something.

As far as the comment go you are absolutely right. I do upload a ton (i used to do about 8 20 videos per day ) now i stream 5 days a week so i want to cut it to 4 videos per day (20 minutes videos otherwise for let's play's you would never get done).

I also want to say thank you for checking it out i appreciate it :)

Vlodril

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Before this post disappears from easy viewing i wanted to add its ok if you have only bad things to say about the video. Feel free to still give some critique (and the video should work now).