Gaming Mad Fox Gaming Channel

BlackCanadianTv

I am looking for members to join the group gaming channel, the mad fox gaming, looking for a total of 10 slots to fill. The age requirement is 18+ however if you are 17 years old I will consider you depending on your maturity level.

I am looking to grow and expand this channel and I am looking for dedicated members to join. I am looking for people who are able to record at least once a week and are active. You don’t necessarily have to have a YouTube channel, but you do need to have working microphone recording software of some kind. Also you must have a good personality able to talk a lot and have diverse knowledge of games/geek/movies/anime/and popculture.

The systems that will be played is PC, Xbox One, PS4, Wii U. IF you meet this quota and want to join the Become a Mad Fox then by all means leave a reply and I will get back to you ASAP.

Also any questions you can personally message me through email at: madfoxgamingoffical@gmail.com

Side Note: Looking for at least 2 co owners for the channel as well. Duties include making playlist managing uploads, and setting up recording schedules, promoting the channel, and handling twitter. For this you must be over 18 and have experience running a channel.

Series Includes List

Zero Continues Podcast (A podcast about gaming/news)

Back Seat Gaming (Single Player Games done by more than one person)

Random Plays (Random Games) Dead by daylight, tabletop sim, gmod and more

New Game Streams (Two or more host Hop in a call while one person host the stream)

Individual Based Streams and Reviews/Quick Looks

Let’s Watches

Movie Podcast (when movie releases people who seen movie and interested in talking about it)

Race to the End! Minecraft Series

I'm interested! So you know, I'm 17, but I turn 18 in October. I mainly play PC, so I'm not sure if that's an issue.

Back