Gaming [Machinima] "Project Quest"

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hello YTTalk!

I'm starting a Machinima series that is based around MMORPG's. Basically is takes the average MMO gamer's struggles and turns them in to a satirical drama. The story is about a Main Character who awakens in an unknown world and can't remember how he got there. He will go from world to world looking for a place to call home, a place he belongs in. The worlds are different MMORPGs (All of which will be free games to play and download), and each episode will take place in a different World, with the main character doing some sort of quest that relates to that game. He will meet new characters, make new friends and explore area's he's never seen before or even knew they exist.

There's plenty I think that could happen with this series, and right now it's in the very early stages or preparation. It doesn't even have an official title yet (hints the name Project Quest). So we are looking for a team that would be willing to get involved and help this project grow in to something incredible. The story is mean to be dramatic and comical, as it's satire based around the problems of your average mmo gamer.

What we need:

3-5 Recurring Voice actors for main characters (both male and female). As well as a few people to play extras.
Story Writers to help establish a deep and compelling story
Video Editors to help me edit videos.

I have permission to publish the series on youtube.com/FreeMMOStation so it might be a good opportunity for people who might want a bit of a head start getting their name out there.

Reply here or send me an email at smwshort@gmail.com if you're interested in helping the project.

Reactions: Eqo

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
im intrested for voice acting :)
i only need to know a time around when its starting or when voice actors are needed.

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
im intrested for voice acting :)
i only need to know a time around when its starting or when voice actors are needed.
Can you email me a sample of your voice work? :)

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Can you email me a sample of your voice work? :)
not right now, since i am a little ill and my voice is a bit messed up (and i have to be quiet), but ill look for a little hole tomorrow to send you a sample, and if not tomorrow, i always have time on thursdays. ;)

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
not right now, since i am a little ill and my voice is a bit messed up (and i have to be quiet), but ill look for a little hole tomorrow to send you a sample, and if not tomorrow, i always have time on thursdays. ;)
Ok! Thanks :)

Reactions: jochem

Alrod360

Proud leader of VideoGameAddictz!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator
I would like to be a voice actor :)

TundraZer0

Generic Title
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be very interested in being a voice actor. And I have many voice samples, if you need'em.

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
For those of you interested in voice acting, email me your demo reels or examples of your voice work. We're still in the early development process of this project, so it could be a couple weeks before we have any actual lines. Send me what you can do :)

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hi! I'd be interested in trying out for the story writing & video editing as well. :)