Gaming Lookng for a group to collab with

Liltokochan

Reaction score
Yo name is liltokochan I do streaming and you tube lookin for a group of people to make some comedy centered content with. I play a variety of thing but i mostly play siege and Dead by daylight. My content is 18+ so definetly not family friendly. If your interested lemme know on my discord https://discord.gg/MsMkN2N. for refrence as to my videos https://discord.gg/MsMkN2N

Rage I Am

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello

Im a youtuber, just starting out. I like horror games and they will be the overall direction of my channel but I also like a variety of different games.
Well anyway before I get off topic, I think we should link up. I was just thinking about how i need more friends to play with so i can get on this hype train (among us & phasmophobia)
and grow my channel like everyone else. If you would like to we can get together, and help each other make it in this already oversaturated thing called youtube. Below is my channel link. If my content is your style let me know. And we can make something happen.

Andino Bambino

Reaction score
Hey

I'm also a youtuber starting out, I'm look for a group to play among us or at least start one so if you're interested my discord is AndinoBambino#1373

Liltokochan

Reaction score
Hello

Im a youtuber, just starting out. I like horror games and they will be the overall direction of my channel but I also like a variety of different games.
Well anyway before I get off topic, I think we should link up. I was just thinking about how i need more friends to play with so i can get on this hype train (among us & phasmophobia)
and grow my channel like everyone else. If you would like to we can get together, and help each other make it in this already oversaturated thing called youtube. Below is my channel link. If my content is your style let me know. And we can make something happen.

sure man just drop ya discord or send me an freind invite Liltokochan #2446

Generik

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i too am a youtuber wanting friends to play games with add me and ill add you to a discord i created? or just add me in general ahah BloodyGenerik#5925