Looking to promote your Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUZZEC

Hey guys!

Our channel specializes in promoting up and coming artist. We create high definition video graphics for your music. Our services are free so we welcome you to come submit to us :)

Hey guys!

Our channel specializes in promoting up and coming artist. We create high definition video graphics for your music. Our services are free so we welcome you to come submit to us :)

Seems pretty cool so far. I may submit something in the near future :) Thanks.

Yes but it seemed to be deleted? So I decided to repost.
Oh OK. Well be careful. You don't want to get into too much trouble lol. One of the mods probably thought that you are promoting yourself or something. Just make sure to not over post and become a spammer ;P.

small as you may be, the channel looks great. I might be interested. This is my new album if you wanna check it out

Hey that music is great man! "Summer" was my favorite one out of the ones i listened to. You should submit it to our website :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365560830,1365560801][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seems pretty cool so far. I may submit something in the near future :) Thanks.

Yes absolutely! We would love to see what you have! We will do our best to share it around.[DOUBLEPOST=1365561022][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh OK. Well be careful. You don't want to get into too much trouble lol. One of the mods probably thought that you are promoting yourself or something. Just make sure to not over post and become a spammer ;P.

Thanks for the advice! We are not trying to advertise. Our hope is to create video graphics for musicians. Offering a free service :)

Hey that music is great man! "Summer" was my favorite one out of the ones i listened to. You should submit it to our website :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365560830,1365560801][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes absolutely! We would love to see what you have! We will do our best to share it around.[DOUBLEPOST=1365561022][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for the advice! We are not trying to advertise. Our hope is to create video graphics for musicians. Offering a free service :)
Cool :). I love channels like that :D.

Finally! So happy there's a platform for people to promote their nusic! Lifesaver thankyou!
I'm a singer songwrtiter and would defoo love to be a part, can you provide a bit more info on how it'll all work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back