Gaming Looking to Make My YouTube Dream Happen! (740 Subs)

YUH Fox

Reaction score
Hello, I am YUH Fox, my channel is very active and I post almost every day. I am looking for three other people who are willing to play a variety of video games. The biggest rule is that you must have a face cam. I will screen videos to see if you are the right fit, as my content is meant to appeal to the masses - that means no offensive or racist jokes - cursing is fine, but direct attacks towards any group is an easy way for me to say no.

My dream is to do a private gmod prop hunt series, but I also have a variety of games. My channel got the majority fo its views from Gears 4/5, and a decent following from Battle Royale Games excluding fortnite.

Must be 16+. Preferred 500+ subs, but if your viewers are active, then sub count doesn't matter.

TurtleSquadYT

Reaction score
i am 13 but i have 1750 subs i might have a facecam if i can connect my playstation cam so just add me on discord if your ok with me being apart of your group TurtleSquadYT#8620 my channel is TurtleSquad

DustedNerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey.. older gamer... variety of games.. tried youtube a while back, I've a channel that hasn't gone far lol.. but I'm looking to join in, record, upload n build an audience.. so I'd be down to join. Let's play some games n see if our sense of humour matches perhaps? I'd say it's more fun if the characters match that way. I'm on discord.