Gaming looking to make friends and grow on youtube with each other

akaProofless

Reaction score
Hey im looking to make friends to grow on YouTube with each other and over all have a good time!

dont really care how old you are but if you have a squeaky voice chances are im not gonna wanna play with you.

I have CSGO, GMOD, H1Z1, DayZ, Minecraft, GTA V, Fortnite (dont really play it that much), I'm always open to get new games aswell.

unfortunately I do have a job so I'm not able to get on 24/7 but I am on almost everyday.
If you wanna play my discord is ItsTheProofless#5657 or DM me on twitter @akaProofless

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi akaProofless and welcome to the forum. I see there is something wrong with your channel-link so maybe you should get that fixed so we can check your channel out. You will find lots of gamers here fore sure. I think that about 90% of the channel here are gaming channel:) Best of luck with yours:up2:

Tyler Hogan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I would love to play games with you I have a PS4 I have a laptop for editing but not very familiar with editing.
I don't have any talk on my videos as I have kids, but I do mostly live stream and later at night when the sleep. If you like to work up any Idea's glad to help.
oh and I do have a headset and mic its just Samsung head phones.

Utah Mountain Time Zone