Gaming LOOKING TO MAKE A GAMING GROUP ON YOUTUBE ! (PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie95

Reaction score
wassup?
I am looking to start a gaming group on youtube kind of like The Sidemen. I would like us to play GTA5 on PS4 mainly but also mix it up with different games. 17+ lads and ladies. Obviously I would like for whoever is interested to be open minded and not to be taken seriously as I am personally never serious about anything. Please posses a good microphone so we can record with clear voice overs. I am hoping to form a group with 3 members by the least and 7 most. I don't care how many subs you got as long as you can upload consistently with decent editing. I'm hoping that the group we form ends up with us being friends and not just youtube partners. I don't really care where you're from as long as you can keep up with the group's gaming hours. I live in California so this is a head start. I truly believe that if you are as determined as I am about making this group, we'll be bigger than The Sidemen if I must say. Please be able to speak English properly without an extremely thick accent. I might have said I am not a serious person but I am extremely serious about youtube. If you are interested, simply reply to this thread or mention me on twitter(@faisal_alq) saying "I am from yttalk." and I will follow you so we can further discuss this.

FMS Gamer

Reaction score
hi man i would like to collab with you i am 17 years old and i have a big time offer for you we can discuss detials on skype btw i am on ps4 my skype id is fmsgamer42 check out my content if you u want to look what i can do my channel name is fms gamer

Zodiac_Actual

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
wassup?
I am looking to start a gaming group on youtube kind of like The Sidemen. I would like us to play GTA5 on PS4 mainly but also mix it up with different games. 17+ lads and ladies. Obviously I would like for whoever is interested to be open minded and not to be taken seriously as I am personally never serious about anything. Please posses a good microphone so we can record with clear voice overs. I am hoping to form a group with 3 members by the least and 7 most. I don't care how many subs you got as long as you can upload consistently with decent editing. I'm hoping that the group we form ends up with us being friends and not just youtube partners. I don't really care where you're from as long as you can keep up with the group's gaming hours. I live in California so this is a head start. I truly believe that if you are as determined as I am about making this group, we'll be bigger than The Sidemen if I must say. Please be able to speak English properly without an extremely thick accent. I might have said I am not a serious person but I am extremely serious about youtube. If you are interested, simply reply to this thread or mention me on twitter(@faisal_alq) saying "I am from yttalk." and I will follow you so we can further discuss this.
Hey man I am in California!
I am 19 born and raised in CA!
Check out my content by clicking the red button below, and tell me if I am the sort of guy you could have in your group. BTW Californians have an accent, apparently. I have a Audio Technica, so decent mic. I don't have GTA5 but am willing to purchase it or if there are other games, I have Bo3, BFH, Destiny.

Reactions: D-Man

WeagenGaming

Reaction score
This is exactly what I am looking for, I am swedish with a great fluently spoken english language. I am 18 years old and also looking forward to get new friends that does the same thing as me. I originally do black ops 3 content and have only done 10 videos with only 52 subs, but looking forward to grow together with you guys! I also wanted to say that I still play a lot of gta 5 and are for sure looking forward to change my content and upload a lot of gta 5 instead. I have no thoughts of it as of now, becuase my friends plays games such as black ops, but if we all could collab together as a group that would for sure make me interested in producing gaming videos. I have a great editing skill and are already uploading quite a lot, would be able to upload constantly and I do have 2 mics, one snowball and a pair of g930 headset so my microphone sound is great.

Sidenote is that I am going to university in the us in 1 year, California too where you live, could be interesting to know just for fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.