Gaming Looking to expand my YouTube Crew (Xbox. I don't have PS4)

Wxldo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I'm looking for people who just want to collab and have a good time doing it. Need people who want to grow out channels together. The group size can be as big as it can be. No limit to people that can join. I'm 18 years old.
I am a chill, laid back person.
Don’t expect me to be a serious person all the time. I'm sort of a goofball.
My subscriber count is 135 which isn’t high.
I have an Xbox one and a decent laptop. I have an Elgato capture card with a Blue Snowball mic.
I will record pretty much anything that is fun. We can play games even when we aren’t recording :) I’m just looking to make more friends and expand my group.

Channel: Wxldo- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK9CDLJs9dGRrR0yfH_Fktw

Requirements:
-YouTube Channel (doesn't matter how many subs)
-Must post at least once a week with decent editing skills. I don't want to see 30 minutes of uncut footage slapped onto youtube.
-Same age group as me (17-20 yrs old) with same sense of humor (if you want to see my sense of humor, check out some of my videos to make sure we both are on the same page.) I can be funny and somewhat mature at points.
-Don’t want to babysit (otherwise i would’ve gone on a nanny site)
-Please don't be awkward and silent, try to have fun and crack jokes
-Active Xbox person who can make it to recording sessions
-At least need GTA 5, R6 Siege, Sea of Thieves, Halo, Minecraft, any Cod, etc.
-Please have other gaming videos that aren't the same game
-Can take immature/inappropriate jokes.
MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!!! Be a person who can have fun :D
Message me on Discord or Xbox :)
Discord: Wxldo#7083
Xbox: WXLD0 (that's a zero at the end)

Last edited:

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your post sounds interesting! I'm actually surprised you don't have any replies. I've got an Xbox One & PC and I suppose my editing skills are decent. I post twice a week and I'm in the same age range as you. It's weird this post sounds like something I might've written I even have the same setup (with a few more gadgets). Anyway I'm getting off track, I'm interested in maybe getting together to make some videos and be friends if you would like o) I look forward to hearing back from you.

Reactions: Wxldo

Wxldo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
You're editing skills don't have to be God tier it's fine just making sure it isn't just an entire uncut 20 minute video called "Funny Moments". I'm down to get together and play sometime. You can add me on Xbox and we can go from there :)

TGGrizzle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used to upload often but all my old videos got deleted, I still have one video up tho. Ive been thinking about recording again but everyone I used to record with stopped. I was very interested after reading your post, and would love to talk about it some more or even just hop in a game with you to see if it works out.

Drywinner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sup man. I am up for joining a group like yours where we can collab. I have hardly any subs(17) but I would say I am decent at editing( only edited one video so far and it was my fort nite one :p). I am 17 and have pretty much all the cods, Minecraft, fortnite, terraria and a few other games. I can take a joke and pretty laid back for doing anything. This DOES NOT mean that I am not committed to try my best to make a good video. My upload schedule has been slacking lately but I am definitely up for posting regularly. My xbox gt is - Itz DrywinneR

Wxldo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I used to upload often but all my old videos got deleted, I still have one video up tho. Ive been thinking about recording again but everyone I used to record with stopped. I was very interested after reading your post, and would love to talk about it some more or even just hop in a game with you to see if it works out.
Alright we can work something out soon!

Wxldo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Sup man. I am up for joining a group like yours where we can collab. I have hardly any subs(17) but I would say I am decent at editing( only edited one video so far and it was my fort nite one :p). I am 17 and have pretty much all the cods, Minecraft, fortnite, terraria and a few other games. I can take a joke and pretty laid back for doing anything. This DOES NOT mean that I am not committed to try my best to make a good video. My upload schedule has been slacking lately but I am definitely up for posting regularly. My xbox gt is - Itz DrywinneR
We shall see soon!!

Jonzmemes

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Other
I'd love to make some vids with you. I've got a small channel with 100 subs.

I'm 14 but pretty chill. Good editing and decent Mic.

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
I’m game. Gamer tag is GodFaSilvaMazta