Gaming Looking to Collaborate with other Youtubers with 200+ subs (pc)

ExoStudios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys and Girls I am ExoStudios! I currently have 477 subscribers! I'm looking to make some content with other people and help each other out! I have an awesome microphone and a good PC. I have been doing youtube for a while now and getting ready to start taking it very seriously.

Requirements:
Decent Mic
Good Sense of humor
be 17+
200+ subs

I play a whole range of games and would be will to buy a game if needed to play. I am primarily looking to play PUBG, Rocket League, CS:GO, Dead By Daylight all of these are subject to change but that is just what I am playing right now. My channel is called ExoStudios and go check it out if you're interested in my content!

CactusGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I remember you, I played on a CSGO server with you. I am far off of 200 subs, but I think I hit the other requirements. Would love to play together again.

Shifti786

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I would love to collab on rocket league with you, hit me up on discord: Iffy786#2453

North C

Reaction score
Hi i would love to collab i play Battlefield and i have 870 subscribers my channel is north cinematics

Renee Robles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! My channel name is Mr. Pants, I’m currently 17 with only 170 subs, I know this doesn’t match your requirements but just wanted to give it a shot haha, I play all the games listed but I’m not the best at Rocket League and CSGO, I play Dead By Daylight and I was wondering if you play Rainbow Six Siege. I also wanted to let you know that I am a freelance artist who is willing to do channel art and thumbnails. Thank you for your time!