Other Looking to collaborate with other YouTube channels to help each other grow

Rinor81

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Have a channel about mystery, creepy, scary and lots of interesting videos in this line interest.

Videos like creepiest places on Earth, lost inventions that could have changed the world and more.

Would love to collaborate with similar channels and help each other grow.

My channel is: youtube.com/c/mysteriouslyfascinating

Currently has 463 subs.

Thank you.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking to mutual help out each others channels. :D Shoot me a reply or private message and we can discuss further. :p or even a profile post and i will reply. :D

Reactions: Realm Unknown

Rinor81

Reaction score
I am looking to mutual help out each others channels. :D Shoot me a reply or private message and we can discuss further. :p or even a profile post and i will reply. :D
Hey Sean,

Sounds good man, have no idea how to send you a PM here, any chance to get your email address? Or, PM me your email and we can discuss further there as it's easier.

Let me know what you think man,

Thanks a lot and have a great day!

Reactions: SeanFace101

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To use the Private Messaging / Conversations feature here on the forum you have to hit the 50 posts mark then you can read / send PMs. :p What things do you think we could do to help each out?

Rinor81

Reaction score
Sean,

Can't start a conversation, need at least 50 posts.

Send me a PM as I asked and we'll continue from there.

Thanks man.[DOUBLEPOST=1465968006,1465967627][/DOUBLEPOST]
To use the Private Messaging / Conversations feature here on the forum you have to hit the 50 posts mark then you can read / send PMs. :p What things do you think we could do to help each out?
Sean,

We can place annotations during our videos to recommend each others channels/videos and once you click the annotation you a new window opens to that channel/video.

Something like: "Click here to watch XYZ and be amazed...." or something.

KnowledgeUP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm realy intersted , me too i'm doing stuffs like you ,(top 10 facts , science technology , history ,Mysterious things ...) now i'm just in my first Video , and i have already 80 sub ![DOUBLEPOST=1466357535,1466357435][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sean,

Can't start a conversation, need at least 50 posts.

Send me a PM as I asked and we'll continue from there.

Thanks man.[DOUBLEPOST=1465968006,1465967627][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sean,

We can place annotations during our videos to recommend each others channels/videos and once you click the annotation you a new window opens to that channel/video.

Something like: "Click here to watch XYZ and be amazed...." or something.
i just send you a message on youtube !

Rinor81

Reaction score
I'm realy intersted , me too i'm doing stuffs like you ,(top 10 facts , science technology , history ,Mysterious things ...) now i'm just in my first Video , and i have already 80 sub ![DOUBLEPOST=1466357535,1466357435][/DOUBLEPOST]
i just send you a message on youtube !
Hey there,

For some reason I didn't get any message from you on YouTube.

Congrats on your new channel.

I've just sent you a message on YouTube, please let me know if you got it and let's start working together, would love that!!

Best of luck man, waiting to hear from you back.

Reactions: KnowledgeUP

KnowledgeUP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there,

For some reason I didn't get any message from you on YouTube.

Congrats on your new channel.

I've just sent you a message on YouTube, please let me know if you got it and let's start working together, would love that!!

Best of luck man, waiting to hear from you back.
Done man , i send you message on gmail , go add me on facebook

Failproductions

Real Guillotine, Explosions, Acid, and more!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love the creepy/dark stuff! For Halloween, we plan to do a creepy dolls video! We'll be destroying them in various different ways! (Beheading, dissolving in acid maybe, burning, ect..) If you would be interested in maybe adding some lore / story / info about creepy porcelain dolls.. I think that would be a great collab!!

Porcelain dolls are deemed creepy by many!!