Gaming Looking to collaborate Rocket League PC and other games...

RelentlessAchiever

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there.
I'm Relentless Achiever or just Relentless and I am looking for 1 or 2 experienced players to play and record rocket league. I am currently ranked challenger 1 div 5. Here's why I would like team with some people, in my last game that I lost I had a total score of 860. my team mate had 70. He missed all the easy saves, he couldn't hit an aerial to save his life and he followed me like a shadow. (rant over) sorry about that but I am getting bored of playing 2v1s all the time on my own, if I'm having fun I don't mind losing because I will learn from it, but it's not enjoyable on my own for me or for my viewers. So If you would like to play rocket league then just message me here or on skype - Relentless Achiever -

Other games I play:
Dead by Daylight
Gmod
Overwatch
Ark
and the list goes on......

I would also like to do more gameplays on my channel and I'm willing to get other games if needs be. Thank you for reading and putting up with my intolerable rant and as I said before, if you're interested message me here or on skype. PS. 1 thing to note I am British and I only speak English, I don't mind the long distance connection if you're American just al long as you have a decent mic and speak english and over the age of 16

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am got Rocket League and I need someone to collab

Ekriven5

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hell yeah bro, I'm also lookin' for someone for 2v2 and we're the same rank. My skype is MintyFire5. :D

TAZENBERG

Reaction score
Im down bruh! I do not play competitive so my rank isnt high! But i feel im good enough! Steam: iiahxalz