Beauty/Makeup Looking to collab w/ people or be friends with like-minded people!

Evelyn Jo

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Evelyn Jo and I just started getting into posting on YouTube. My youtube channel is eviejooo. At first I posted to capture my life in motion, but soon it became my creative outlet. I do videos like beauty/makeup, lifestyle, vlogs, and travel.

That being said, I am passionate about filming videos and am searching for some like-minded people who'd love to become friends with me and do some collab. videos. I have some ideas as to what I want to film, but am open to new ideas and suggestions for the collaborations!

YouTube is fun for me, and I feel like it'd be so much more fun to have friends in this large community, instead of doing it alone. I do have a small following, but I hope that doesn't deter anyone from reaching out, because I really do want to make lasting connections with new people.

Thanks for reading this and I hope we can become friends!

Feel free to reach me at:
Gmail: eviejooo@gmail.com
Instagram: eviejooo
Twitter: eviejooo_
YouTube: Eviejooo

Kiwi Arcades

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Evelyn Jo and I just started getting into posting on YouTube. My youtube channel is eviejooo. At first I posted to capture my life in motion, but soon it became my creative outlet. I do videos like beauty/makeup, lifestyle, vlogs, and travel.

That being said, I am passionate about filming videos and am searching for some like-minded people who'd love to become friends with me and do some collab. videos. I have some ideas as to what I want to film, but am open to new ideas and suggestions for the collaborations!

YouTube is fun for me, and I feel like it'd be so much more fun to have friends in this large community, instead of doing it alone. I do have a small following, but I hope that doesn't deter anyone from reaching out, because I really do want to make lasting connections with new people.

Thanks for reading this and I hope we can become friends!

Feel free to reach me at:
Gmail: eviejooo@gmail.com
Instagram: eviejooo
Twitter: eviejooo_
YouTube: Eviejooo
Welcome! Vlogging videos are great. There are endless possibilities as to what you can vlog about. I'm new to YT Talk too and only been creating vlog content for 6 months. Happy to chat and share experience!

Reactions: Evelyn Jo