Gaming Looking to collab on Destiny, Battlefront, Black Ops 3, Rocket League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Khader

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Khader, I used to run a channel called EatGameLift which generated 1k subs, but I had to leave it due to copyright issues, so I'm starting over on my new channel, Darth Khader Gaming. I have 60 subs so far, and I will be able to build it back to 1k fairly quickly, and even more with your help!

I am trying to do funny moments videos with anyone who has a good personality and a good mic. I play on the PS4, use a Blue Yeti microphone, and although I am playing every game that comes out, I am specifically looking for collaboration on Destiny, Black Ops 3, and Battlefront on the PS4.

What I offer: I am very well spoken, opinionated, knowledgeable, and fairly humorous. I play all games, and I keep things as PG as possible (since my younger brothers like to watch my videos). I have strong video and audio editing skills, and I am extremely good with networking.

REQUIREMENTS:
1) A strong, clear microphone
2) Decent subscriber base
3) 10+ videos that I can watch and judge your character with
4) PS4
5) Black Ops 3, Destiny, Battlefront
6) A funny and light hearted attitude (I am NOT going to record videos with people who thing yelling and raging needlessly is funny. Be charismatic, people.)

Email me at DarthKhader@gmail.com, or check out my channel and message me there . You're welcome to check out some of my videos if you would like to critique me.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.