Gaming Looking to Build a small group of youtubers

Dylan Riggs

Reaction score
Hello! I am looking to build a small group of awesome youtubers to record with and make some awesome videos! I am a 25 year old that has been doing youtube for about 3 years. I am at 4.8k subs and growing. I am starting to upload again ever single day, two videos a day. I do my own editing and my own thumbnails. I really am looking for people 18+ . I play almost everything. everything i play is 95% on PC. I have over 1000+ games. I do not play BR games. Please have equipment like a good mic, area where there is no load noises. Please be funny and not stuck up, please do not record with me because of the subs i got, I do youtube because its a huge hobby of mine. I would prefer channels that have been making videos for awhile and not just starting out.

If everything works out i think we can create awesome friendships and have a blast doing youtube please message me.

Please join my temp discord

Last edited:

ToastyGaming

Reaction score
If the reason you don't like BR games is because they almost ruined YouTube for you just like me, (my favourite YouTubes all over played them and left me with nothing to watch had to delete some of them) we can be great friends. I'm not interested In the amount of subs you have, I happy to work with people who have low sub counts as long as they're a good bunch to play with add me on Discord if you're interested ToastyGaming#9393 and my channel Isn't really PG but I'm happy to adjust when recording with others.

Reactions: FavoriteSage24

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I am looking to build a small group of awesome youtubers to record with and make some awesome videos! I am a 25 year old that has been doing youtube for about 3 years. I am at 4.8k subs and growing. I am starting to upload again ever single day, two videos a day. I do my own editing and my own thumbnails. I really am looking for people 18+ . I play almost everything. everything i play is 95% on PC. I have over 1000+ games. I do not play BR games. Please have equipment like a good mic, area where there is no load noises. Please be funny and not stuck up, please do not record with me because of the subs i got, I do youtube because its a huge hobby of mine. I would prefer channels that have been making videos for awhile and not just starting out.

If everything works out i think we can create awesome friendships and have a blast doing youtube please message me or join this temp discord so we chat and get to know each other. Discord Link

if you want to check my channel out you can here Youtube Channel
Hey man I checked out your channel a few days ago and loved it can tell you put in quite a lot of work. I'm finally getting back to making content for my channel as I took quite a long break away from doing recordings for personal reasons. It'd be awesome if we could record something together sometime maybe. I don't have a huge sub count if that's an issue then no probs. My Discord name is HazzManBlam!#4130 if you do wanna contact me then awesome :)

Reaction score
me and my friend also run a gaming channel and are currently in the process of getting a capture card. Not sure what kind of content we could do right now with you but would definitely take any insight into what we do. Contact me again at your earliest convenience.

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Suuup. I really like your post and I think we're looking for the same sorta stuff. I'm 21 so around your age and I've also been doing Youtube for almost 4 years. I have about 30ish games on PC but I have my majority on Xbox. My microphone is good quality and I'm passionate about what I do. I tried clicking your discord link but it's expired. However if you're still looking for people (this post is a little old now) then I think we could definitely give it a go o)

Dylan Riggs

Reaction score
Hey man I checked out your channel a few days ago and loved it can tell you put in quite a lot of work. I'm finally getting back to making content for my channel as I took quite a long break away from doing recordings for personal reasons. It'd be awesome if we could record something together sometime maybe. I don't have a huge sub count if that's an issue then no probs. My Discord name is HazzManBlam!#4130 if you do wanna contact me then awesome :)
Hi Dylan

Im scott my channel is here https://www.youtube.com/c/scottdoggaming i play all sorts of games have 1.5k subs and am looking for a group to game with. Feel free to get in touch if you are still looking.
Suuup. I really like your post and I think we're looking for the same sorta stuff. I'm 21 so around your age and I've also been doing Youtube for almost 4 years. I have about 30ish games on PC but I have my majority on Xbox. My microphone is good quality and I'm passionate about what I do. I tried clicking your discord link but it's expired. However if you're still looking for people (this post is a little old now) then I think we could definitely give it a go o)
Sorry I am going to update the discord where you all can join!
me and my friend also run a gaming channel and are currently in the process of getting a capture card. Not sure what kind of content we could do right now with you but would definitely take any insight into what we do. Contact me again at your earliest convenience.

Sorry i have been super busy ! I have updated the link to the discord! if you guys wanted to join!

JrMob

Reaction score
I'm interested in collaborating if this offer still stands, I am 25 and have been on youtube for three years now. I have been mainly doing walkthroughs but am open to all types of games. I don't have that many subs, I hope that's not a problem, but am actively working hard and trying to grow! Thanks for the consideration!

Dylan Riggs

Reaction score
I'm interested in collaborating if this offer still stands, I am 25 and have been on youtube for three years now. I have been mainly doing walkthroughs but am open to all types of games. I don't have that many subs, I hope that's not a problem, but am actively working hard and trying to grow! Thanks for the consideration!
If you are interested please join my temp discord so we can chat more. https://discord.gg/z94YZHv