Gaming Looking for Youtubers to collab with!

The Bulldozer

Reaction score
I'm running a channel called The Bulldozer where I upload funny gaming videos on games like CSGO and Golf with your Friends. I'd really like to do a few collabs and meet some new people, perhaps help each other out with our content too! I'm 18 and from Wales and usually have a group of 4 of us that I normally play with! No Youtuber is too small so don't worry about sub counts! Let me know if your interested in a collab, message me on steam (TheBulldozer03) as I'm more likely to reply on there. Check out my last video if you want to see what we're like first as I understand it could be a bit daunting. Cheers!

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would like to collab with you. The only game I have on PC is Minecraft. When would you like to record? Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm running a channel called The Bulldozer where I upload funny gaming videos on games like CSGO and Golf with your Friends. I'd really like to do a few collabs and meet some new people, perhaps help each other out with our content too! I'm 18 and from Wales and usually have a group of 4 of us that I normally play with! No Youtuber is too small so don't worry about sub counts! Let me know if your interested in a collab, message me on steam (TheBulldozer03) as I'm more likely to reply on there. Check out my last video if you want to see what we're like first as I understand it could be a bit daunting. Cheers!
Hi Bulldozer, I tried to search the steam name you gave, but I steam does not come up with any profile, what's your profile link?

Last edited: