Gaming Looking for Youtubers that know what they're doing (500+ subs) (PC) (High-quality)

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there!
I've noticed that when looking for collaborations, one of two groups are dominant here: new Youtubers and big Youtubers. But what about the intermediates like me? People who have an audience but are still working towards their first 1000 where the magical pot of proverbial gold is and all kinds of stuff happens.

This thread is for people who know what they're doing, have something to bring to the table, but are either on their way to 1000 or have already reached it but are looking for some fresh new quality creators.

I care about production quality and so should you if we're going to work together. So I've laid down some ground rules to see if I'm really a good fit for you:

1: At least 500 subscribers.
2: You must have done at least 1 collaboration in the past.
3: Friendly and outgoing personality is a must.
4: Your average view count per video *should* be substantial enough to make a meaningful impact to collaborators' channels. (sometimes it's not always possible as it largely depends on audience engagement)
5: You have to record, edit, and cross-promote any collab videos to the best of your ability.
6: You must speak English (though I am open to learning a few foreign words if you're from a different part of the world :) )
7: You must have either Discord or Skype. (Message me privately so you don't have to publicly disclose it.)
8: You must be 18+

Games I play:

Minecraft - Terraria - Medieval Engineers - Garry's Mod (Prop Hunt in particular) - Golf with Your Friends - Other lighthearted and fun games you may have.

What I care about more than the numbers is the effort you put into your videos and how much you appreciate and value collaborators. Collaborations are responsible for as much as 3/4 of my subscriber count. I will put in my best to give your side of the video the exposure it needs. All I ask is for you to make the effort to do the same.

It may be worth noting that there's a gap in the consistency of my uploads dating from July to October/November 2017. That is because I was a creator on another site for a while but then later came back to Youtube. I've been keeping a steady pace of uploads since.

The goal of this thread is not only to find smallish-medium sized to record with but also to bring together creators that may want to set up their own irrespective of whether it involves me or not. I'm just offering my own talents and personality.

So, anyone up for a video? :)

Last edited:

Philofhatsandgames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Sibernethy. I'm a channel of 600+ subs who's looking to grow more by collabing with either smaller or bigger youtubers.

I've collabed with another channel called Petjeh and others on this site.

And I believe I have fitted all the other criteria you've put here.
I use obs, edit with sony vegas and free video editor.
I have both discord and skype.
Am 23
I have Garry's mod and Golf it, I could go get Golf with you're friends.
I have a ton of other games too.
I don't have minecraft...
Been on youtube for 8 years.
Only started being a gaming channel almost 4 of those ago.

Reactions: Sibernethy

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello Sibernethy. I'm a channel of 600+ subs who's looking to grow more by collabing with either smaller or bigger youtubers.

I've collabed with another channel called Petjeh and others on this site.

And I believe I have fitted all the other criteria you've put here.
I use obs, edit with sony vegas and free video editor.
I have both discord and skype.
Am 23
I have Garry's mod and Golf it, I could go get Golf with you're friends.
I have a ton of other games too.
I don't have minecraft...
Been on youtube for 8 years.
Only started being a gaming channel almost 4 of those ago.
Sweet! Let's get in touch. I'll DM you my Discord and Skype

ShireenPlaysYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,
I have been a YouTuber for the last five years, I currently have 600+ subs, gaining roughly 100 subs a yea and I mainly do Minecraft and Pokemon videos.

I have a headset, mic and good recording software, I have Discord as well if you want to get in touch :)