Gaming Looking for Youtubers - Fortnite and Overwatch

Sven Snider

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,

Me (6k subs) and my buddy HardcoreNoob (30k subs) are looking for some YouTubers to play some games with! We play a lot of Fortnite and starting to get more into Overwatch.

- Do you own one of the two games mentioned?
- Do you have a decent microphone?
- Are you free to play on a regular basis?
- Do you enjoy video games?

Let us know if you are interested in joining me and my buddy and have some fun playing games.

TheAngryPanda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey fella, love your channel. Looking to move in a new directions with my channel, hopefully more let's play type content than the reviews I do now.

Would love to play some Fortnite, PUBG but am open to other games also. It was also depend how regular you mean also, I'm free a lot of evenings from 8pm UK time.

Let me know.
Cheers!

Reactions: Sven Snider

Sun The Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man i think you got some pretty cool content and i would like to collab but i dont have fortnite or overwatch and i only got 15 subs but people say my editing is great but its really up to the person watching it to decide i do have plenty of other games though if you are interested to collab i can tell you what games i got and we can continue from there i dont have PUBG

Sven Snider

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey fella, love your channel. Looking to move in a new directions with my channel, hopefully more let's play type content than the reviews I do now.

Would love to play some Fortnite, PUBG but am open to other games also. It was also depend how regular you mean also, I'm free a lot of evenings from 8pm UK time.

Let me know.
Cheers!
Add me to discord mate, Sven Snider#4718 and we can have a chat.[DOUBLEPOST=1501698976,1501693074][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey man i think you got some pretty cool content and i would like to collab but i dont have fortnite or overwatch and i only got 15 subs but people say my editing is great but its really up to the person watching it to decide i do have plenty of other games though if you are interested to collab i can tell you what games i got and we can continue from there i dont have PUBG
Hit me up on Discord Sven Snider#4718 we can talk there ;)

Sun The Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok[DOUBLEPOST=1501699335,1501699145][/DOUBLEPOST]sent it

Sven Snider

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Let me know.
Cheers!
Hit me up on discord so we can chat Sven Snider#4718

ManahTheMahner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to collab i have both the games and you seem pretty fun to hang around good humor and all i sent you a discord friend request in case your interested! I'm Manah should be able to check out my channel link below!