Gaming Looking for Video Gaming Content ( Videos )

georgegr2018

Reaction score
Hi All, I am new member and still not have revealed on who I am, but hopefully soon! lol, new to the boards :).

I am one of the co-founders of Ad Tech & Video Content Distribution company, headquartered in New York.

We are in the process of creating our own OTT video content channels in the gaming sector and we are looking to licensing video content long format and we are interested in opening up a discussion with upcoming and premium video content producers for distribution.

We are looking for video content that is 10+ minutes for Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, Microsoft and Classic Games from the 80s/90s.

If anyone is interested in discussing more opportunities, feel free to PM me! :)

Look forward to hearing from some of you shortly.

Happy Gaming,
George

WatchMoses

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey George, out of curiosity, shouldn't you be contacting the developers and publishers of the video games themselves since they are the ones who own the rights to all videos created from them? Unless you are explicitly trying to garner video game content creators, please feel free to correct me if i'm misinterpreting your post.

georgegr2018

Reaction score
Hi WatchMoses, hope your day is well. Yes this is another option, also we are looking for actual video game content creators who can produce video content from titles from Xbox, Playstation, MIcrosoft, Nintendo , etc.

Reactions: v1kt0r

v1kt0r

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi WatchMoses, hope your day is well. Yes this is another option, also we are looking for actual video game content creators who can produce video content from titles from Xbox, Playstation, MIcrosoft, Nintendo , etc.
I would be down to create gaming content to be honest for you. But since i dont own any consoles, only PC microsoft games is what i can work on.

georgegr2018

Reaction score
HI Victor, great to hear from you and thank you for the reply :). We are also looking for PC Gaming.

I will send you a private message and we can chat more!

Look forward to talking more :)
Cheers

Reactions: v1kt0r