Gaming Looking for UMG/GB Partner for CoD (Xbox One)

Taddy

Reaction score
I'm a fairly new youtuber but I've been playing Call of Duty since the original Modern Warfare release if anyone is interested then I am looking to start a competitive series with either doubles or clan matches.

If you're interested just PM me on here or add me on Xbox live - ATaddBehind

I'm 20 years old so it'd be good if you were around the same age but that doesn't matter too much and like I said I'm a new youtuber so subs don't really matter either to be honest, I'm just looking to have fun playing Call of Duty and hopefully do well competitively.

Jack Lynch

Reaction score
I'm a fairly new youtuber but I've been playing Call of Duty since the original Modern Warfare release if anyone is interested then I am looking to start a competitive series with either doubles or clan matches.

If you're interested just PM me on here or add me on Xbox live - ATaddBehind

I'm 20 years old so it'd be good if you were around the same age but that doesn't matter too much and like I said I'm a new youtuber so subs don't really matter either to be honest, I'm just looking to have fun playing Call of Duty and hopefully do well competitively.
I'm down i am 14 years old and my gt is my channel name on yt

Airkha

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man i saw this and thought we could collab my gamertag is Airkha101 and my youtube channel is Airkha
im 15 btw