Request Looking for someone to make me a banner and logo for my pet channel

MyPawlypets

I will pay in YTtalk and make a video showing the new logo and banner with a shoutout to you/credit in description for making it with links to your site/yt channel (if have )

What I would Like

For the banner A drawing of -
2 Dogs mya,dodger
two alpacas Robin and Dreamy
my 2 cats sparrow and mittens
6 Chickens
Human-Long dark brown hair with blond tips, Brown eyes, in jeans, brown boots, for a shirt red plaid and also add an angel dog or a dog over a rainbow bridge or rainbow <3 for my passed dog sheru

I will send you images of the animals

For the logo I want a drawing of a human
Human-Long dark brown hair with blond tips, Brown eyes, in jeans, brown boots, for a shirt red plaid

I will accept a creator but for now comment

Name:
Site/channel(if have):
Some examples of animals you've drawn:
Do you want me to pay you YTtalk $:

Last edited:
I will pay 6$ in YTtalk and make a video showing the new logo and banner with a shoutout to you/credit in description for making it with links to your site/yt channel (if have )

What I would Like

2 Dogs mya,dodger
two alpacas Robin and Dreamy
6 Chickens
Human-Long dark brown hair with blond tips, Brown eyes, in jeans, brown boots, for a shirt red plaid and also add an angel dog or a dog over a rainbow bridge or rainbow <3 for my passed dog sheru

I will send you images of the animals

Human-Long dark brown hair with blond tips, Brown eyes, in jeans, brown boots, for a shirt red plaid

I will accept a creator but for now comment

Name:
Site/channel(if have):
Some examples of animals you've drawn:
Do you want me to pay you 6 YTtalk $:
This is high expectations for what your offering. unfortunatly i think your going to have to pay people real money if you want this done.

This is high expectations for what your offering. unfortunatly i think your going to have to pay people real money if you want this done.

Thanks for your opinion but sadly I have no money to give :(

well, I could try and narrow the expectations down a lot ... think that will help ?

(narrow it down to)

2 Dogs mya, and angel dog or a dog over a rainbow bridge or rainbow <3 for my passed dog sheru
2 Chickens
cowgirl with Long dark brown hair

cowgirl with Long dark brown hair[DOUBLEPOST=1510278921,1510278647][/DOUBLEPOST]I

Last edited:
Thanks for your opinion but sadly I have no money to give :(

well, I could try and narrow the expectations down a lot ... think that will help ?

(narrow it down to)

2 Dogs mya, and angel dog or a dog over a rainbow bridge or rainbow <3 for my passed dog sheru
2 Chickens
cowgirl with Long dark brown hair

cowgirl with Long dark brown hair[DOUBLEPOST=1510278921,1510278647][/DOUBLEPOST]I
thats still a lot of work for a free comision, people are looking for around £30+ for something like that

Back