Gaming Looking for some people to make a network of sorts.

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, I've been making YouTube videos for a while now, and I've had a lot of fun making videos to upload to my channel. However during my time on YouTube I've found that I enjoy videos where multiple people are commentating on the gameplay as the commentary seems to flow more easily and is, in general, more entertaining.
So what I am looking for is a few people who are willing to closely collaborate on multiple series whilst still maintaining our own channels. Ideally I'm looking for around 5-6 people. I am 24, so I want mature people, who don't overreact too much, though I'm not going to put an age limit on it.
I'm happy to play any games really, though I don't have too much money to spend on extra games.
My channel is called PansGaming, I currently have 581 subs, and a total of ~290,000 video views.
It would also be awesome if the people involved would be willing to collaborate on twitch streams too, but that's an extra.
If you're interested just let me know on here.
Cheers
Pans

EDIT: Forgot to mention I play on PC.

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Animator
Sounds fun my dude. I would love to do something like this :) great way to make friends. im 17, pretty mature and will laugh at most situations :D what game series did you have in mind

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Really I'm up for any games, I'm willing to try out new games, though like I said in the main post, money could be an issue.
This is my steam library at the moment, as well as Worms Revolution. I also have Minecraft.

Some of the games that can be good multiplayer games in my library include, Worms Revolution, Trails Fusion, Rust, Smite, Paladins, and L4D2, among others.

What kind of games do you like?

Thefang93

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im interested. i like the idea of it

Dansiles

Reaction score
sounds like a great idea ill be in im into gmod and overwatch and other multiplayer games that we can do weird stuff on

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't have any of the mmo steam games that cost way over $20 but I can join in free mmos. The most offen one I play is mabinogi and there is a lot of stuff to do on it.

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, I've been making YouTube videos for a while now, and I've had a lot of fun making videos to upload to my channel. However during my time on YouTube I've found that I enjoy videos where multiple people are commentating on the gameplay as the commentary seems to flow more easily and is, in general, more entertaining.
So what I am looking for is a few people who are willing to closely collaborate on multiple series whilst still maintaining our own channels. Ideally I'm looking for around 5-6 people. I am 24, so I want mature people, who don't overreact too much, though I'm not going to put an age limit on it.
I'm happy to play any games really, though I don't have too much money to spend on extra games.
My channel is called PansGaming, I currently have 581 subs, and a total of ~290,000 video views.
It would also be awesome if the people involved would be willing to collaborate on twitch streams too, but that's an extra.
If you're interested just let me know on here.
Cheers
Pans

EDIT: Forgot to mention I play on PC.
I freaking love this idea man! I'm 25 and would like to play with people my age. I'm very interested. Currently at 278 subs and love playing battlefield 1 if that's something you're into

Jeremy Bandicoot

Reaction score
Hey man, I'm definitely interested in this sort of thing. I have a channel that I want to grow and have just recently started to work on again. I do Twitch streams as well, semi-regularly and I have 192 games on steam ranging from Minecraft, TF2, Garry's Mod, Town of Salem, Rocket League, etc. I like to think I'm a funny guy, especially with a group of people, so this would be a really good opportunity for me. I'm 21 and a Junior in college, but I have no class on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday. I've also checked out your channel and think at least the two of us would be a pretty good mix. Regardless of whether or not you choose me to be in your collaboration, I wish you the best of luck in growing your channel!

Dansiles

Reaction score
i wouldnt mind getting a gmod group together and making videos