Gaming Looking For Some people to create a small Gaming group1

LDL_Shadow

Reaction score
I just reached 100 subcribers and am trying to reach out to others. I want to connect with other gaming creators who truly care about their content and focus on quality of their video's. Pleas message me back on this and send me a link to your YT channel

Reaction score
Hey I’d definitely be up for making some content together if we click I go for more humour in gaming videos than actual skill based videos but haven’t had people to record with in a long time so my video quality has definitely suffered my YouTube is Bipolarcabbage feel free to check it out especially my oldest videos to get a feel of my personality and content and if your interested in doing something together let me know

Levi Edmonson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Id love to join you! i just made a new youtube about a month ago.

ULTRASOFT

Reaction score
I just started youtube and I really want to work on growing a channel with other content creators. I haven't uploaded yet because I don't have anyone to create with. My discord is ULTRASOFT#0836

sMj

Reaction score
Hi sir. I have 3K subscribers on my main channel and 60 subscribers on my new channel ( created it a week ago) I would love to collab with you. I am 17 BTW.
My discord: sMj#0718
My Instagram: @sMjNotFound

Reactions: ULTRASOFT

LDL_Shadow

Reaction score
Hey I’d definitely be up for making some content together if we click I go for more humor in gaming videos than actual skill based videos but haven’t had people to record with in a long time so my video quality has definitely suffered my YouTube is Bipolarcabbage feel free to check it out especially my oldest videos to get a feel of my personality and content and if your interested in doing something together let me know
I'm not really into competitive games anyway and stay toward the comedic sides of things I would love to see you r channel what is it? Mine is

LDL_Shadow

Reaction score