Looking For Related Channels

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey there! I'm an LGBTQ+ help and resources channel. I made this in hopes to connect and make friends with those who make similar content. Maybe even in the future we could collab!

Hope to hear back soon!

(sorry in advance if this is in the wrong forum)

Reactions: Realm Unknown

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the collaboration forum. ^_^

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I've moved this to the collaboration forum. ^_^
I was going to put it here, but since I wasn’t necessarily looking for a collab, and more for just meeting other LGBTQ+ channels and making friends, I decided it didn’t really count as a collab

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I was going to put it here, but since I wasn’t necessarily looking for a collab, and more for just meeting other LGBTQ+ channels and making friends, I decided it didn’t really count as a collab
Well, the main YouTube discussion forums are more for discussing YouTube things -- like how to post a video, YouTube trends, weird/interesting/scary/helpful things YouTubers have done that made it on the news, etc. The collaboration forums are better for finding video creators with similar content who might want to make a video with you. ^_^

Reactions: Crown

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Well, the main YouTube discussion forums are more for discussing YouTube things -- like how to post a video, YouTube trends, weird/interesting/scary/helpful things YouTubers have done that made it on the news, etc. The collaboration forums are better for finding video creators with similar content who might want to make a video with you. ^_^
Ah alrighty. Sorry for the confusion!

Reactions: KatyAdelson