Gaming Looking For PS4 Gamers To Do Funny Moments

MajesticBox

I've Got It
Hey guys so to start off I want to do a GTA 5 collab. I want to do funny moments. So to start off you need a ps4.
Be at a mature age. Have a sense of humor. If you have any game ideas for the collab just send me a message and I'll see if we can do that. Hope to see you there.
You can add me on PS4 ArmorStriker

Hey guys! I saw your convo and just wanna say that I'm a pretty small YT channel with a little over 100 subs and mainly do gaming content. I want to focus on funny moments in games and have fun and share with people. I would like for you to be at least 13 years old and be a little not crazy like most young people are. Also would love to develop a bond between you and me so we can be like friends and always play together. I really hope you are funny, creative, and organized in a way so if you guys and girls or whoever and whatever you are interested please reply (Play PS4 games like GTA and COD)

I'm down.
add me on PSN ArmorStriker[DOUBLEPOST=1493442639,1493442619][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have any other games?
what games do you have?[DOUBLEPOST=1493442700][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey guys! I saw your convo and just wanna say that I'm a pretty small YT channel with a little over 100 subs and mainly do gaming content. I want to focus on funny moments in games and have fun and share with people. I would like for you to be at least 13 years old and be a little not crazy like most young people are. Also would love to develop a bond between you and me so we can be like friends and always play together. I really hope you are funny, creative, and organized in a way so if you guys and girls or whoever and whatever you are interested please reply (Play PS4 games like GTA and COD)
Add me on playstation ArmorStriker

Back