Animation Looking for people to work with!

Mikahh

Reaction score
Hello I'm Mika!

Allow me to introduce myself I'm Mika I come from the Netherlands
and since the beginning of 2018 I'm busy animating. Currently more
like minecraft gfx and stuff but I really want to grow In other animation styles.
But more important I want to make multiple successful YouTube channels and I need partners to do it.
I want to make a animation channel but also a channel like WatchMojo.

Requirements:
I don't care about age or something.
I need a serious ambitious business partner that I can rely on
share my animation with. Someone who can keep in touch with my voice actors etc.

Contact me:
If you want to work with me please send an email to mika@fixxey.nl

Best Regards
Mika

nerf2032

Reaction score
Hi, I am a new YouTuber who focuses on Educational videos. I recently watched your animations and I thought they will be really suitable for many concepts which wouldn't be really intuitive like conic section or vector calculus.

I want to know if you would like to have a collaboration where you would make the animation based on the content I will give you. Please respond to this email for further details.

Thank you,
Regards Insight

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
hi @nerf2032,

this user hasn't logged on to yttalk since 2019. You can see that this post was created and last replied to over 2 years ago. All that to say, they likely will never see your reply.
you can see when the post was last replied by looking at the date, and you can see when the users last logged in by clicking on their profile picture.

ps. welcome to the forum - best of luck with your videos

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Reactions: Nicekid76

mackc

Reaction score

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
OH. MY. GOD. That is all I have to say. I watched the rela movie when I was about 5, and it freaked me out but I loved it. I also remember listeneing to the cassetes of it. But an HAPPY LITTLE SHOW ABOUT THEM?? Oh, the humanity

I hate to sya it, but -- this really is an all time low for animation.

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Intros the same on Beauty and the Beast, but they put in a new song, just like with the Lion King.

It wouldnt be so bad if the animation was the same quality, but its not, in either of them. Its rubbery and wrong.

Mad Hen House

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
.We are looking for help on our animated series. We should talk. Check out our cartoons below: