Gaming Looking for people to record Among Us and other games with : )

HazzMan4EIsMyName

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all HazzMan4Ever here with a small post this time. I've been playing a lot of Among us lately even though I'm not the best I find it really fun and enjoyable. It'd be awesome if I could find others that play Among us so that we can make groups and play a few games of it for our channels. I'm also down for some other games too like SCP: Secret Laboratory, UNO, Raft, Unfortunate Spacemen, 7 Days To Die, Enemy on Board, Skribbl, and Minecraft (I do currently have an SMP server going on)

If you wanna hang out and chill and maybe record some stuff too then that'd be awesome stuff. Feel free to add me on Discord HazzMan4E#4130 is my name. Also I am 21 and from the UK but timezones don't bother me much unless you're from Australia then that'd be tough sorry

Reactions: gaminggodjonYT
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo. I'm up for it. I got the following games below:
7 Days to Die
Minecraft
Among Us
Fall Guys
Deep Rock Galactic
and many more.

In regards of the timezone. I'm from Malaysia and the time difference with UK is about 7 hours. Perhaps we can discuss this through Discord (I have added you).

Grape Smash

Reaction score
I could do fall guys or among us. I only got 40 subs tho sooo....

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
I got a headset, discord and a few of those games if you’re down. Minecraft, among us, gmod, etc

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Just got blocked after I sent you the link to my channel. If anyone else wants to play among us, rocket league, don’t starve together, gmod, etc. Hmu Rozcoe#9796

Qyixx

Reaction score
I am down. If anyone wants to Collaborate then add me on discord Qyixx#1956. My YouTube is https://www.youtube.com/c/Qyixx

the games I’m looking to collaborate on are among us, fall guys, gmod, and maybe Minecraft. Add me on discord and we can talk about what we wanna do and all that. I think it would be awesome to make a group

gaminggodjonYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im down im 20 years old. Discord jon00#6687. I stream and make videos everyday. My time zone is EST. We can collab on among us and minecraft until I get more games on my pc most of my games are on ps4 and xbox