Gaming Looking for people to play games with

rofrogaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Requirements:
You have to be at least 14 years old. You need to have a good mic. And live in europe ( somewhere else doesn't matter but it would make things more complicated). You also need to talk decent English. I'm dutch so my English is not the best but I think it is decent.

Games I play:

Battlefield 4
Miscreated
Gta v
All for pc ( I am open to buy new games)
My channel name is RoFroGaming

Reactions: WolfWants

Graham

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo, I have most of the games listed, but I live in the us, and I'm 14 years old. I use a Blue Snowball and I have around 150 subs. I do Funny Moments and some commentary's gaming related. I have most of my games on PC. I'd hope you have games like CS even though I'm bad tbh. You can check out my channel, if the link doesn't work, my channel is FormalRaccoon. Good luck!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Play league of legends in garena! We can play together there if you want to.

rofrogaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo, I have most of the games listed, but I live in the us, and I'm 14 years old. I use a Blue Snowball and I have around 150 subs. I do Funny Moments and some commentary's gaming related. I have most of my games on PC. I'd hope you have games like CS even though I'm bad tbh. You can check out my channel, if the link doesn't work, my channel is FormalRaccoon. Good luck!
what games do you have?

MelordGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
add me on steam kayhan90863 talk more about games :)