Other Looking for people to make videos for my channel. (13,000 subscribers)

Lil Gecko

Reaction score
Hey guys what's going on, so I have a YouTube channel with slightly over 13,000 subscribers. It has been a good month sense I have uploaded on it and I have recently gotten a full time job and just don't have the time anymore. Lately however I have been really wanting to get the channel going again and that is why I am here. I am looking for people that would be willing to create content for the channel. Now my channel is a trend channel where mainly you will be uploading trendy content and top 5s and 10s. Now this isn't going to be for everyone because yes it is a trend channel so what you will be creating is very clickbaity content and I know a lot of people are against that and if so then this just isn't for you.

Here are the requirements I would like for you to have:
- basic video editing skills
- have a decent microphone
- decent commentating skills
- experience creating thumbnails if possible
- ability to create videos regularly
- be able to come up with new video ideas

So what's in it for you? Well if you have your own YouTube channel you will be able to shout it out in every video you create for my channel, plus it will be linked in the description of every video. I will also be paying you depending on how well your videos do on the channel. The more views your videos get the more $$$ you will make.

Now I am still going to be making videos for the channel as well, I will also be helping you out with video ideas, thumbnails etc. It is very important for you to know how to create your own commentary and edit your own videos however.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to add me on kik: Lil_Geckoo

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I tried checking out your channel but you don’t have a link hooked up on your profile

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I´m always interested in collabs. It is one of the best (free) ways to grow a channel and collaborations has helped me a lot in getting to 3500 subs:):up2: I make short animation videos by the way and could be interested in this. But first I would like to see this 13.000 sub channel. Do you have a link?