Gaming Looking for people to make gaming videos with

WhySoZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'm looking for people to make some content with since I haven't been active in a while. My most recent streams and videos I've taken down in order to re-invent myself on the platform but I am planning on uploading some more content soon.

There's no sub-requirement. For obvious reasons.
I'd prefer people around 18 or over (Exceptions can be made, for example, if you're mature)
Be able to joke around (I believe this is just a given)

These videos can be across PC or PS4 I have a good variety of games from RPG's, to Fighters, Shooters, and even more relaxed games such as Minecraft and Stardew Valley. If you have any questions about which games I'm able to play, leave a post here or add me on discord - Spooks#1267 or even add/message my PSN - WhySoZ

Any other questions can also be sent to these.

Obscuretrain

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I'd be more than willing to join you. I'm sorta on a fixed schedule because I do have a full time job. But, I am kinda new to doing youtube videos so I hope that that is alright.

WhySoZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be more than willing to join you. I'm sorta on a fixed schedule because I do have a full time job. But, I am kinda new to doing youtube videos so I hope that that is alright.
That's fine with me, I understand you'll have other things to deal with so we can sort something outside of those, my times are mostly pretty flexible and I'm somewhat new myself so no worries.

frdek

Reaction score
hei, my name is Alen, i have 250 subs , but i am 16 years old, i can join your group if you are interested