Gaming Looking for people to join a collaboration group

BDKYoutube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Title says it all really:

I'm looking for people who want to collaborate and record with some relaxed people. We can collab on games like CSGO, gmod, OverWatch, Paladins, Heroes of the Storm, Space Engineers and lots of other games too. Doesn't matter how many subs you have and as long as you are mature and can have a laugh you'll fit right in.

Just post your Discord info below and also what games you might want to collaborate on.

Thanks, Baxter

SoHappyNow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey!
me&my friends are looking for more people who wanna do exactly like you want to do,we are all +18 so we're mature but still loev to goof around,we play a big variety of games from csgo to gmod,etc
my discord is sohappynow#3439 so feel free to add me and we can have a chat!

FireSkill903

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
FireSkill903#4293

Interested in doing CSGO videos (Animations, doing complete b...sh.. In competitive mode (got an expert guy for that already) and other things :) ) so I am pretty much interested in the same as you and the other one who replied here. I am already searching for something like that so i hope to build up a collab-group with you (or even you 2?) soon :) feel free to add my discord! (Is above)

~ Fire[DOUBLEPOST=1495725677,1495725557][/DOUBLEPOST]
FireSkill903#4293

Interested in doing CSGO videos (Animations, doing complete b...sh.. In competitive mode (got an expert guy for that already) and other things :) ) so I am pretty much interested in the same as you and the other one who replied here. I am already searching for something like that so i hope to build up a collab-group with you (or even you 2?) soon :) feel free to add my discord! (Is above)

~ Fire
Again brainafk...im so annoyed by myself since some days... *i am already searching for something like that since a longer time..

Rabz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Dude i am super down for this! My discord is RaaabbzHD#9999 i'm down to play some Gmod or CS:GO

TEd26

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey. I play CS:Go, Gmod, Overwatch too! :) maybe we can play!
my discord: ed26#3223

BDKYoutube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude i am super down for this! My discord is RaaabbzHD#9999 i'm down to play some Gmod or CS:GO
I can't find you on Discord. Add me instead baxterdaking#4972

Reactions: Rabz

RadicalFyrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be interested in recording with you at some point!

BDKYoutube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be interested in recording with you at some point!
if you are on discord then add me (just check my reply above) and then we can sort some collabs out. We've got a lot of collabs going on in games like gmod at the moment

RadicalFyrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if you are on discord then add me (just check my reply above) and then we can sort some collabs out. We've got a lot of collabs going on in games like gmod at the moment
Alright dude, would definitely be down for collaborating on Gmod!