Kannon

Reaction score
Honestly I have gone hard to make youtube videos and create them to help others or just give people a smile. i'm 16 years old, Been doing YouTube for about a year, almost hitting my 100th video, I have 216 subcribers and I want to work with someone. But half of the people I have collaborated with have had no contact with me at all after the first video with them. They usually say, hey your doing well, and then rub their success in my face. I'm not wanting you to feel sorry for me. i'm just trying to excel in youtube and others aren't helping at all. I want a team, people I can trust. and I hope you can be one of them.

My requirements are:

1. You at least need 100 Subs to collab with me, just because I like to know that people know what they are doing.

2. Consoles such as XboxOne/PC PS4 Soon

Xbox one Games - Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, GTA 5, Gears of War 1-4, Division, Borderlands 2/Pre-Sequel, Dead Rising 3, Mortal Kombat X, Titanfall 2, Battlefield One, Star Wars Battlefront, Minecraft.

PC Games - CS-GO, Call of Duty World at War(along with custom mods), Garry's mod, Left 4 Dead, left 4 Dead 2, TF2, Brawlhalla, Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, Payday2, Smite, Unturned, Warframe, Borderlands 1-2, Counter Strike Source, Dead island, Dead island Riptide, Dead space, Dead space 2, Dying Light, Saints Row 2-4, all serious same collections, Division.

3. Age requirements for me are around ages 14-17. I like to talk to people close to my age.

4. System Requirements
1. Be able to record games at 720p30fps at the lowest
2. Have good quality mic such as a Blue Snowball, Blue Yeti, RODE Brand Mics, etc.
3. Have a way to talk such as Skype or Discord.

Well that is pretty much it. If you are interested in collabing with me just reply and we can make agreements. Thanks again.