Gaming Looking for people to Game it up with and make some Commentaires! (PS3/PC/360) (But mostly PS3)

MsFancyBear

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Just ignore these people btw, on these forums people will be however mean to you as they please, and get backed up by other veteran YTtalk users.
He didn't mean it in a mean way whatsoever... OP took it the wrong way. Don't get your panties in a bunch, sheesh.

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Did you really think that I was trying to be mean, Lucas? I'm sorry... =(

I honestly wasn't trying to insult this guy by cally him desperate. I just thought that he might want to introduce himself after posting on quite a few collab threads. Maybe people might be interested in initiating conversation and working with him if they know more about him. Then he doesn't need to post on as many collab threads.

If you guys took it the wrong way, then I am truly sorry.

EDIT: Lucas I know you've had some arguments with others on this forum and are cautious about people starting arguments with you for the sake of arguing on this site. But I want to say that everyone just wants to help and everyone has their own opinion. I wouldn't expect you to agree with me 100% of the time, and sometimes this leads to arguments. I hope that this doesn't discourage you from having discussions with other yttalkers (even the "veterans" that you speak of). I'm sorry if we gave you a bad impression, perhaps that will change over time?
You need to be less sorry. You don't need to explain yourself. If people want to get defensive, let them. At the end of the day if you were trying to be helpful and sincere, its their loss.

JerDude0711

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer, Commentator
Hey ya I do have The Last of Us :)[DOUBLEPOST=1374802194,1374802111][/DOUBLEPOST]And for the guy who can't record on consoles that's fine, mostly looking for people to play with for my videos. But of course if the other person can record that's even better. I'm up to play some PC stuff too though :)[DOUBLEPOST=1374802297][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and it was late when I first posted and read that comment. It's no prob

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey I'm a commentator that has been making videos for about 18 months now but not with a ton of success. I'm looking for people to play together with frequently and do collabs often together. I myself do Minecraft, CoD, Killing Floor, etc. I'm mostly an FPS gamer on the PS3 for most of the time but also have been doing a lot of PC gaming recently. I also have a Xbox 360 and play it a few times a week. And I'm up to play most games. Anyways hit me up on Skype at "JerDude0711" aswell as whatever platform you play on all at "JerDude0711" if you're interested in possibly doing some videos together! Oh and plz have a decent mic.

~ JerDude0711
Do you have BO2 on PS3?

I have season pass, not sure if my mic is any good. I use the PS3 Eye (lol i know). Anyway i am up for funny skits, trolling and having a laugh. I don't record. And i live in UK, so i dunno...time difference?

JerDude0711

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer, Commentator
Hey man ya I play BO2 on PS3! And the PS3 Eye is fine. I did my first 100 videos with it :) And I live in Alberta in Western Canada which makes my time zone MST which I think is 7 hours behind the UK

mrbonwoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi dude what is ur PSN name then?

Catermak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind doing a collab on cod for the 360, I'm pretty good and I play zombies every now and then.