Gaming Looking for people to Game it up with and make some Commentaires! (PS3/PC/360) (But mostly PS3)

JerDude0711

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer, Commentator
Hey I'm a commentator that has been making videos for about 18 months now but not with a ton of success. I'm looking for people to play together with frequently and do collabs often together. I myself do Minecraft, CoD, Killing Floor, etc. I'm mostly an FPS gamer on the PS3 for most of the time but also have been doing a lot of PC gaming recently. I also have a Xbox 360 and play it a few times a week. And I'm up to play most games. Anyways hit me up on Skype at "JerDude0711" aswell as whatever platform you play on all at "JerDude0711" if you're interested in possibly doing some videos together! Oh and plz have a decent mic.

~ JerDude0711

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Hello there! I understand that you're desperately looking for a coop partner, but why don't you take some time to introduce yourself in a thread first? =P

JerDude0711

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer, Commentator
Well I wouldn't say desperately at all. I have people I play with but I'm looking for new people as well. Try not being so rude dude. And I'm not looking to frequent the forums that often. I'll introduce myself to those who are interested in collaborating.

Reactions: Lucas White

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
how do we know what a decent mix will sound like? O.O

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Well I wouldn't say desperately at all. I have people I play with but I'm looking for new people as well. Try not being so rude dude. And I'm not looking to frequent the forums that often. I'll introduce myself to those who are interested in collaborating.
Aw, I wasn't trying to be rude, dude. Sorry if you took it that way. I just saw that you had posted in a lot of collab threads. If you're not looking to frequent the forums then that's fine.

Pretend I wasn't here.
[DOUBLEPOST=1374733778,1374733755][/DOUBLEPOST]
how do we know what a decent mix will sound like? O.O
I think he meant microphone.

MsFancyBear

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
You deeefinitely took it the wrong way, luls..

Reactions: UltimateKirbyBoi

Lucas White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey I'm a commentator that has been making videos for about 18 months now but not with a ton of success. I'm looking for people to play together with frequently and do collabs often together. I myself do Minecraft, CoD, Killing Floor, etc. I'm mostly an FPS gamer on the PS3 for most of the time but also have been doing a lot of PC gaming recently. I also have a Xbox 360 and play it a few times a week. And I'm up to play most games. Anyways hit me up on Skype at "JerDude0711" aswell as whatever platform you play on all at "JerDude0711" if you're interested in possibly doing some videos together! Oh and plz have a decent mic.

~ JerDude0711
Do you have The Last Of Us?[DOUBLEPOST=1374741495,1374741331][/DOUBLEPOST]
You deeefinitely took it the wrong way, luls..

Hello there! I understand that you're desperately looking for a coop partner, but why don't you take some time to introduce yourself in a thread first? =P
Just ignore these people btw, on these forums people will be however mean to you as they please, and get backed up by other veteran YTtalk users.

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Do you have The Last Of Us?[DOUBLEPOST=1374741495,1374741331][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just ignore these people btw, on these forums people will be however mean to you as they please, and get backed up by other veteran YTtalk users.
Did you really think that I was trying to be mean, Lucas? I'm sorry... =(

I honestly wasn't trying to insult this guy by cally him desperate. I just thought that he might want to introduce himself after posting on quite a few collab threads. Maybe people might be interested in initiating conversation and working with him if they know more about him. Then he doesn't need to post on as many collab threads.

If you guys took it the wrong way, then I am truly sorry.

EDIT: Lucas I know you've had some arguments with others on this forum and are cautious about people starting arguments with you for the sake of arguing on this site. But I want to say that everyone just wants to help and everyone has their own opinion. I wouldn't expect you to agree with me 100% of the time, and sometimes this leads to arguments. I hope that this doesn't discourage you from having discussions with other yttalkers (even the "veterans" that you speak of). I'm sorry if we gave you a bad impression, perhaps that will change over time?

mrbonwoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi dude i also play PS3,PC and i wouldn't mind doing a collab with you, but unfortunately i dont have any recording equipment unless we are playing pc.