Gaming Looking for people to do PS4/Xbox 1 videos with!

Yo I'm kind of a new YouTuber and I'm really hoping to get to know some people as well as recording with some cool gamers out there! I'd love to collaborate with anyone who's interested. If you would like to check out my gaming channel, it's LatinoPlatypus Gaming. Other than that, I'd love to do videos with anyone and would love to collab! Thanks guys and good luck with your channels!

Hey I would like to collab with you. I have COD BO3/IW/MWR, Blacklight Retribution, Fifa 16/17, Rocket league on PS4. My gamertag is Fichee_slays. Thank you

hey yo wats up i would love to record some gta with you i saw your channel and i see lots of potential add me on psn conlane1 lets record together

Yo I'm kind of a new YouTuber and I'm really hoping to get to know some people as well as recording with some cool gamers out there! I'd love to collaborate with anyone who's interested. If you would like to check out my gaming channel, it's LatinoPlatypus Gaming. Other than that, I'd love to do videos with anyone and would love to collab! Thanks guys and good luck with your channels!
Yooo my psn is gangster657657

Back