Gaming Looking for people to collaborate with (PC for live stuff)

Cry0tech

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!

My name is Erik and like many of you I am new to creating content on youtube and as such I am always looking for people to make videos together with. I play a variety of games and am always ready to jump into something new (provided that my wallet allows it :D) On my channel I do live and post commentarys, let´s plays and first looks of new games. I also have a let´s talk about series where I cover topics related to gaming and youtube (Looking to bring in diffrent small time youtubers weekly to cover a predecided topic)

If you are intrested leave a comment here or inbox me on youtube saying what you would like to do or play.

Requirements:
For playing together I would prefer that you lived in Europe so that there wouldn´t be problems with time and connectivity. For the let´s talk about series it dosen´t really matter.
Age - 16 and up (I´m 20)
Decent enough microphone
PC since I don´t play on consoles anymore

Games I play/own: Battlefield 3, guild wars 2 (looking for let´s play partners), League of Legends (East, still a beginner :)), MOH:Warfighter, COD Black ops 2, Arma 2 and 3, L4d2, CS:GO, Minecraft (looking to do some adventure maps)

To get a feel for what I´m like go check out my content :unsure:
And finally sorry for the freaking long post. :cloud9: Here´s a cloud to make you feel better.

Richnode

How many walruses have you stroked today?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey, I'm always up for a collaboration - especially if I get to learn something from the experience.

As for the requirements;
I'm 24, have a Blue Snowball mic and the games I own on that list are
Battlefield 3, Left 4 Dead 2, CS:GO and Minecraft.
My PC has no problems recording all those in 1080p too.

Oh, and I should mention I'm currently in the UK.

Cry0tech

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm always up for a collaboration - especially if I get to learn something from the experience.

As for the requirements;
I'm 24, have a Blue Snowball mic and the games I own on that list are
Battlefield 3, Left 4 Dead 2, CS:GO and Minecraft.
My PC has no problems recording all those in 1080p too.

Oh, and I should mention I'm currently in the UK.
Add me on skype so we can talk more on what to do

Richnode

How many walruses have you stroked today?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Sure thing, will talk more in depth tomorrow as I have to get some sleep for work.

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Imma up for the league of legends :D Me likes that gane a lot ;) I will add ye on skype :)

AniBlob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm 15...I already have you on skype.
I have : BF3, CSGO and COD BO2 and tf2. if you dont mind the 1 year difference maybe we can come to an agreement :)

xassainx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
since im to young to play with you i can supply you a private server for your adventure maps on minecraft u can contact on skype (xassainx) for the info

CasperEdiits

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys!

My name is Erik and like many of you I am new to creating content on youtube and as such I am always looking for people to make videos together with. I play a variety of games and am always ready to jump into something new (provided that my wallet allows it :D) On my channel I do live and post commentarys, let´s plays and first looks of new games. I also have a let´s talk about series where I cover topics related to gaming and youtube (Looking to bring in diffrent small time youtubers weekly to cover a predecided topic)

If you are intrested leave a comment here or inbox me on youtube saying what you would like to do or play.

Requirements:
For playing together I would prefer that you lived in Europe so that there wouldn´t be problems with time and connectivity. For the let´s talk about series it dosen´t really matter.
Age - 16 and up (I´m 20)
Decent enough microphone

Games I play/own: Battlefield 3, guild wars 2 (looking for let´s play partners), League of Legends (East, still a beginner :)), MOH:Warfighter, COD Black ops 2, Arma 2 and 3, L4d2, CS:GO, Minecraft (looking to do some adventure maps)

And finally sorry for the freaking long post. :cloud9: Here´s a cloud to make you feel better.
Im so down to do some adventure maps with ya ! :)

Magragosh

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Requirements:
Age - 16 and up (I´m 20)
Decent enough microphone

My name is Erik too and i'm 20 this year. i have a corsair vengeance 1500 headset which has a pretty decent mic.

I have a pretty good pc and i live in europe

Games i have that i can play is: League of Legends (East), Guild wars 2, minecraft where i'm building my own adventure map.
Have cs:go and l4d2 as well but my network is a b***h about those

MrHeadless

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!

Requirements:
Age - 16 and up (I´m 20)
Decent enough microphone

Hey I'd love to do collabs. I'm 17 and I also live in Europe. I have a decent mic, you can check my videos if you want to be sure. I also have BF3, MoH:Warfighter,Minecraft, L4D2, Black Ops 2,CS:GO.