Gaming Looking for people to collab with (around 18+)

Vaincu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's goin on! My name is Vaincu and my friend and I are looking for more people to create content with! The main games we play and are interested in are games such as: Call of Duty (Any of the newer ones), Rainbow Six Siege, CSGO / Valorant, Overwatch, and are always looking to expand on games if it comes to that. If you're interested in the type of content we do to see if you would be a good fit, please check out my channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/Vaincuwu). And if you are interested and would like to get in contact with me to discuss collabing and gaming in general please add my discord: vain#6921 . Have a good day and peace out B)

Reactions: Tamkin

SafwanYP

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber

MellishTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, looking to talk again man, add me on Discord @ MellishTV#3490

DEMØNKÏNG

Reaction score
What's goin on! My name is Vaincu and my friend and I are looking for more people to create content with! The main games we play and are interested in are games such as: Call of Duty (Any of the newer ones), Rainbow Six Siege, CSGO / Valorant, Overwatch, and are always looking to expand on games if it comes to that. If you're interested in the type of content we do to see if you would be a good fit, please check out my channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/Vaincuwu). And if you are interested and would like to get in contact with me to discuss collabing and gaming in general please add my discord: vain#6921 . Have a good day and peace out B)
How can I contact you

EggrollSmith

Reaction score
Hey Im a newish Youtuber wanna be seeing if anyone would wanna collab and do stuff together. Heres my discord EggrollSmith#4623