Short Film looking for passionate film makers, animators, writers and editors

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i want to create a team of skilled and passionate film makers to work on large projects. me and a few close friends are already working on one large scale project called homage. but we believe we will hit the limits of our skills for it. hence reaching out to create this group.

being a SciFi it requires a lot of VFX and props. for our first part of it we believe we can manage we can manage, but for the additional parts is where we will fall down.

for this team we would like to get more:
  1. writers
  2. animators
  3. editors
  4. actors
  5. musicians
  6. prop builders

im personally am a qualified as a sound engineer and I'm teaching my self VFX animation and how to build SciFi props. I'm also a passionate writer. we have someone who is a trained dancer and he choreographs any sort of fight scene. and finally we have some one who is a writer and trained in performance arts.

if you are interested please contact me either on here on Via Skype.

Tivo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Where is the filming going to take place?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi.
I do animation movies and scripts. (dont know if it is that kind of animation you are looking for)
Feel free to check out my channel to see if you can use any of my skills

DAVisual

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Greetings,

I am filmmaker (filming and editing) from Macedonia.
I am recording with GoPro from the places i go and i do short homemade videos that are quite popular on my facebook profile, but i haven't reached any further or wider audience.

If you like i am available to help you with something on your film.

My videos can be seen on my youtube link (but since it's new youtube channel) you can find more on the facebook link in the category videos

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Regarding your possible part 2 -

I am a vlogger, which i know wouldn't be of huge help in this situation, but would be willing to do some sort of acting in a video if ever needed in Arizona/Cali possibly. (I am frequently in Arizona and can get to Cali pretty easily.)

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Regarding your possible part 2 -

I am a vlogger, which i know wouldn't be of huge help in this situation, but would be willing to do some sort of acting in a video if ever needed in Arizona/Cali possibly. (I am frequently in Arizona and can get to Cali pretty easily.)
if we ever get out there i will take you up on that offer

Reactions: Cameron Tarbell

M. B. Harkins

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Filmmaker / writer / editor here ~ if I can help out with anything over the internet, that's fantastic, otherwise if you do end up in the U.S. like you mentioned above, I'd love to help out.