RagingTaurus

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm looking for other youtubers who always makes people laugh and plays csgo. If you want to collab with me reply or dm me on twitter. You can also add me on discord. If you add me on discord just message me “I heard you are looking for funny you tubers who play csgo” and I’ll know what your talking about. My discord name is Raging Taurus#5985 . I can't wait to hear from you.

Last edited:

Deca

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello I am Deca (or Night#1486 on my discord) I am looking for people to play csgo with to not many people I have on my friends list play it, would not mind playing it with you guys message me if you think we can play it together sometime.

RagingTaurus

Reaction score
Hello I am Deca (or Night#1486 on my discord) I am looking for people to play csgo with to not many people I have on my friends list play it, would not mind playing it with you guys message me if you think we can play it together sometime.
Hey I added you on discord

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Just get your friends to record with you. You'll have no chemistry with some randos over the internet

RagingTaurus

Reaction score
Just get your friends to record with you. You'll have no chemistry with some randos over the internet
Most of my friends don’t play csgo or have a pc, and i believe that it’s better to play with people I meet on the internet because you have no idea what to expect, and that’s what makes it a whole lot funnier.[DOUBLEPOST=1541787551,1541777160][/DOUBLEPOST]So far I have only met one person. If anyone else is funny and is interested in playing csgo with me, add me on discord.