Looking For Movie/TV Show Reviewers!

Reel Rig

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I am looking for Movie/TV Show Reviewers to help out on a new website I have created - ReelRigReviews.com

If you enjoy writing reviews as a hobby, then this is definitely for you! Although you won't be paid (this isn't a business, it's just a hobby for myself too - advertising on the site contributes towards, but does not cover, the site fees), you will be able to showcase your talent and have somewhere to publish your work. Also, you will be able to self-promote any relevant or appropriate social media, YouTube channels or websites of your own! (As I say - as long as they are appropriate).

If you have a Movie/TV Show Reviews YouTube channel and would like to cross promote, then even better! For example, we can host a place for your content and enable it to reach a larger audience, whilst you also open up our website to your fan base! We have 8,600 Twitter Followers, as well as the daily views on the website, so this could be beneficial to both of us!

If you feel like this would be something you may be interested in, then send an email to ReelRigReviews@gmail.com, and I'll send you more information.

BrettMikaluk

Uniquely Awesome Since 1997
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I'm interested, I really enjoy reviewing movies and talking about films!