Gaming Looking for Minecraft YouTubers - 500+

Zydash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up all! After passing 500 and 600 subscribers, on the road to 1k subscribers, I knew it was time to further expand my horizons by looking for other small Minecraft YouTubers to collab with. Don't get me wrong, I do know several YouTuber friends with 100+ subs apiece, but their overall growth has leveled off for months so much that I surpassed half of them in sub counts in two just months starting in June. So instead, I need small YouTubers that are continuously growing like me so we can both reap the benefits of collaborating - gaining active subscribers and more views so we can all achieve or goals and dreams! Thanks for reading! Reply to this comment and I will contact you!
Minimum age: 15 (Maturity and enthusiasm is preferred!)
MUST be family friendly and no swearing. My fan base is made up of mostly young viewers.

SwiftUnity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Zydash, I'd love to collaborate, I currently have 1.5k subscribers and 70k views. I do not curse and is pretty active throughout the week. I live on the west coast of the US, and I do play Minecraft. However I am only 14 y/o so I don't pass your age restriction. But if you still want to collaborate, my Discord is SwiftUnity#9324 and my Skype is SwiftUnity.
Thanks for reading!

Zydash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Zydash, I'd love to collaborate, I currently have 1.5k subscribers and 70k views. I do not curse and is pretty active throughout the week. I live on the west coast of the US, and I do play Minecraft. However I am only 14 y/o so I don't pass your age restriction. But if you still want to collaborate, my Discord is SwiftUnity#9324 and my Skype is SwiftUnity.
Thanks for reading!
Aye Swift thanks for replying! Being 14 is totally fine by me! I just made it 15 so it would be +1 for anyone who was 14 like you. You have a pretty active base and get views from new people which is awesome! I'd love to collab. I'll add you on Discord now!