Other Looking for Mental Health YouTuber or ANYONE looking to grow

Kyra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! I do mental health videos that aim to entertain and raise awareness. I am just trying to get the word out about the mental health crisis, but I've been having some difficulty. If ANYONE is interested in helping, I'm sure we can find a way to both benefit even though I am a new YouTuber. Things would mainly be like a podcast/commentary type conversation, but I am open to anything.

Rowan Oakley

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi Kyra! I might be a good option. At the moment my videos are all stories, although I don't shy away from ones related to mental health (I've got one on bully, and another on body dysmorphia). I'm an experienced writer so I'm putting together a series of videos about writing difficult subjects, including different mental health conditions (partly because, for example, most people don't know how to write schizophrenic symptoms, and when they try, the end result often misrepresents genuine sufferers), so perhaps we can work together.

I'm certainly interested in growing, particularly to get more views, since my current view stats are appalling, but I think that's got more to do with being pretty bad at self-promotion.

Anyway, please let me know if I sound like a good option!

OnyxYT

Reaction score
Hey guys! I do mental health videos that aim to entertain and raise awareness. I am just trying to get the word out about the mental health crisis, but I've been having some difficulty. If ANYONE is interested in helping, I'm sure we can find a way to both benefit even though I am a new YouTuber. Things would mainly be like a podcast/commentary type conversation, but I am open to anything.
I would be interested as i have suffered and known people who have suffered and have multiple stories about mental health.

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hay i have a therapy show and a know alot about mentai health