Gaming Looking for mature PC Collab and Friends

ICEMonk71

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there my name is Jack or Zatrael (Formerly ICEMonk) and I am looking for some people to collaborate with have some fun and possibly become friends.
The games I frequently play and record alone and with friends
  • X-Plane 11 (alone, never recorded it with others, but would love to)
  • GMOD (with friends)
  • CS:GO (with friends)
I have around 170 games on steam and a few others elsewhere, so I have a wide variety of games, so there might be other games we can play too.

Now there is some requirements (just so no one feels out of place) and if you don't fit it, I do humbly apologise.
  • 18+
  • PC
  • Decent Audio
  • 100% DEDICATED to collaborating, and collaborating frequently
  • Being active a lot of the time
  • No subscriber count, just do not leech off others
So if you fit the bill and you'd think its your type of gig, then by all means contact me on discord (primary) Zatrael#0971 or via skype (secondary) dengamerjack

Thanks for taking the time to look at this post, I hope to hear back from everyone :)

Reactions: TheHazardMaster

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am absolutely down for that.

My Name is Lexi, I'm 19, I'm from the UK & i have Gmod and CSGO. I've actually been looking to do some CSGO footage.

Check out my channel, see if you like my content and then let's get making videos!

ICEMonk71

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am absolutely down for that.

My Name is Lexi, I'm 19, I'm from the UK & i have Gmod and CSGO. I've actually been looking to do some CSGO footage.

Check out my channel, see if you like my content and then let's get making videos!
By all means add me on discord if you have it, I'm from the UK so it makes it even better for timezones

sounds like fun
add me on discord if you have it

Reactions: TheToastGamer

TheHazardMaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Hey there my name is Jack or Zatrael (Formerly ICEMonk) and I am looking for some people to collaborate with have some fun and possibly become friends.
The games I frequently play and record alone and with friends
  • X-Plane 11 (alone, never recorded it with others, but would love to)
  • GMOD (with friends)
  • CS:GO (with friends)
I have around 170 games on steam and a few others elsewhere, so I have a wide variety of games, so there might be other games we can play too.

Now there is some requirements (just so no one feels out of place) and if you don't fit it, I do humbly apologise.
  • 18+
  • PC
  • Decent Audio
  • 100% DEDICATED to collaborating, and collaborating frequently
  • Being active a lot of the time
  • No subscriber count, just do not leech off others
So if you fit the bill and you'd think its your type of gig, then by all means contact me on discord (primary) Zatrael#0971 or via skype (secondary) dengamerjack

Thanks for taking the time to look at this post, I hope to hear back from everyone :)
yo whats up popski, Im definitely down to record some stuff with you. It sounds like we could have some fun together doing this so by all means check out my channel and let me know what you think. Im 17 btw so I hope that aint a problem.